Wednesday, February 2, 2011

First Review for Snow Blind



Thanks to fellow White Rose author for the first Amazon.com review of Snow Blind:

I received a copy of this story for review from the author and wow, was I intrigued! A fan of romance in general, I've read everything from historical to contemporary, Christian to cowboy and all sub-genres in between. I remember the gothic novels of old...broody hero, bright heroine; dark, mysterious house, & things that go bump in the night although I never thought these elements could be successfully done in a contemporary setting. After all, are there any dark, mysterious places around today?

Ms. Russell is known for her ability to create a fascinating story around well-crafted characters and she does a super job in this tale where forgiveness and redemption triumph over evil and tragedy.


Pamela S Thibodeaux
Author of A Hero for Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment