Saturday, January 1, 2011

The TBR Pile

Happy New Year All! I'm a great believer in New Year's resolutions. This year I'm resolving to get to the bottom of that To Be Read pile on my nightstand, in my nook ereader, and at my library. Here are a few items on that list:

  1. Conception by Jennifer Hartz (Christian fantasy romance - it's about time!)
  2. Lilith by George MacDonald 
  3. Rodeo Redemption by Teri Wilson
  4. Mended Heart by Mary Manners
  5. Bridesmaid Blues by Lainey Bancroft (and the rest of the Flower Basket series)
  6. Behind the Scenes by Michelle Levigne
  7. Specs Appeal by Beverly Breton
  8. Silent Witness by Nicola Beaumont
  9. The Search for Wondla by Tony DiTerlizzi
  10. Tea Leaves and Tarot Cards by Jacqueline Seewald
What's in your TBR Pile? What's your New Year's resolution?

3 comments:

  1. I hope to get to the bottom of my TBR shelf as well as those on my new Kindle!

    Love the new blog.

    Good luck & God's blessings.
    Pamt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kara -

    I love your new blog. I'll never get to the bottom of my TBR shelf as I keep adding more. Happy New Year.

    Vicki (Victoria Pitts-Caine)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by Pam and Vicki. I will probably never get to the bottom of that pile, either but I hope I can at least catch up on the ones that have been sitting there a while. :)

    ReplyDelete