Friday, January 21, 2011

Release Day and White Rose chat at Coffee Time Romance

Snow Blind is now available from White Rose Publishing as well as the usual outlets for White Rose books such as Amazon.com, Barnes and Noble (bn.com), and Christian Book Distributors (cbd.com).

I'm very excited about this release and thankful for my wonderful editor, Nicola Martinez and for Kimberlee Mendoza who created the fabulous cover for Snow Blind.

Tomorrow I and my fellow White Rose authors will be chatting on the forum at Coffee Time Romance. I'll talk more about Snow Blind, Christian Gothic Romance and my upcoming releases there. There may even be prizes! I hope you'll join us.

3 comments:

  1. I loved the excerpts at CTR! Thank you for sharing!

    cbandy10(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snow Blind sounds like a great read!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have heard good things about Snow Blind. It is so going on my to be read pile.

    skyla11377(At)AOL(Dot)Com

    ReplyDelete